What can you do?
We invite you, whether you are an individual or represent an organisation of some kind (such as a local voluntary group, a charity or a business), to get involved in whatever way you can.
- You can Join Us – receive our newsletter, register your support, get involved.
- You can support us financially.
- You can Volunteer, either with us or with other organisations within the city.
- You can promote our work among your family, friends and colleagues.
- You can help in other practical ways.
For most people and organisations, the starting point is to Join Us. That way, you will find out about the other activities and opportunities.
There are other practical ways you can help.
- You can encourage others to join us. Download and print copies of the Sign Up Form, and encourage groups you belong to and people you know to sign up.
- You can sign our Dignity not Destitution statement, pledging to end homelessness, poverty and asylum destitution in the city.
- You can volunteer your time, either with us or with other local organisations within the city.
- You can donate to us or our Bristol City of Sanctuary Transport Fund.
For more ways to contribute to the movement, visit our Ideas for Change page.